Real Estate Law
We provide vigorous and competent representation in real estate transactions. Real estate purchase or sale is a complex transaction. You, the buyer or seller, stand as the most to lose or gain. But, there are many parts and many players. For residential buyers and sellers especially, a real estate transaction represents one of the most notable and memorable life event. You need an experienced real estate attorney who will be attentive to your needs.
We are equipped to provide assistance in the following areas:
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Residential and Commercial Leasing Transactions
- Preparation and review of Lease Agreements
- Property Transfers
- Real Estate Disputes
- Landlord and Tenant Law
- Co-op and Condominium Representation
Coverage Area Served by Our Firm
Our firm practices Real Estate Law within the following areas:
- A) New York: Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, The Bronx, Rockland County, Orange County.
- B) New Jersey:Â Northern and Central Jersey.
Competitive Fees Packages
Our fees are highly competitive. For example, most residential matters are handled based on a flat fee agreement. Additionally, we handle some commercial transactions on a flat fee arrangement or limit them to a certain ceiling.
Landlord and Tenant Law Practice
We possess the knowledge and skill to represent both the landlords and tenants. We understand that this area of law deals with life-critical issues and must be handled accordingly. While we are working to expand coverage, presently, our L & T practice is limited to the following New Jersey counties: